Audio Amplifier :
Audio Amplifier is a device which strengthen the weak signal. Usually in audio systems we use amplifiers to drive the speakers of high power rating .
Now , in this article you are going to see how to make an audio amplifier using single transistor to drive the speaker of 10W .
Components Required :
- Transistor – 2N6292 x1
- Resistor – 2.2k x1
- Capacitor – 22uF x1
- 3.5mm Jack x1
- Speaker x1
- Breadboard x1
- First place transistor on breadboard
- Insert resistor at pin 1 and 2 of transistor
- Insert positive terminal of capacitor at pin1 of transistor
- Insert one wire of 3.5 mm jack at negative terminal of capacitor.
- Insert remain wire of 3.5 mm jack at pin3.
- Insert one wire of speaker at pin2 .
- Connect remain wire of speaker to +5v supply .
- Connect ground of power supply to pin3.
- Plug the 3.5 mm jack to any audio playing device and enjoy the sound .
Circuit Construction and Testing :